1. Public Notice.pdf
31 Mei 2013 word verleng na 7 Junie 2013 / 31 May 2013 is extented to 7 June 2013
2. Valuation Roll
* George RD.pdf
* Herolds Bay.pdf
* Uniondale - George RD.pdf
3. Objection form A.pdf
4. Objection form B.pdf
5. Objection form C.pdf
REGISTER OF PROPERTIES: GEORGE
Register of Properties: George Part A .xls
Register of Properties: George Part B.xls
CHAPTER 5 OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT MUNICIPAL PROPERTY RATES ACT, 2004
Register of properties 23.
(1) A municipality must draw up and maintain a register in respect of properties in respect of properties situated within that municipality, consisting of a Part A and a Part B.
(2) Part A of the register consists of the current valuation roll of the municipality, including any supplementary valuation rolls of the municipality prepared in terms of section 78.
(3) Part B of the register must specify which properties on the valuation roll or any supplementary valuation rolls are subject to- (a) an exemption from the rate in terms of section 15; - (b) a rebate on or a reduction in the rate in terms of section 15; - (c) a phasing-in of the rate in terms of section 21; or - (d) an exclusion referred to in section 17(l)(a), (e), (g), (h) and (i).
(4) The register must be open for inspection by the public during office hours. If the municipality has an official website or another website available to it, the register must be displayed on that website.
(5) A municipality must at regular intervals, but at least annually, update Part B of the register. Part A of the register must be updated in accordance with the provisions of this Act relating to the updating and supplementing of valuation rolls.