Lindi Harley ● 044 801 9295 ● firstname.lastname@example.org
George, Wilderness and Uniondale Tourism are the official tourism bureaus of George Municipality. Membership with George, Wilderness and Uniondale Tourism is completely free!
Membership is accepted for the following types of businesses:
- Activities or experiences
- Accommodation for travellers
- Tour Operators and Ground Handlers
- Transport Providers for travellers
- Tourism Organisations
If you offer a service to the tourism industry (for example, a laundromat) but are not in the tourism industry yourself, it would be better suited to make use of advertising platforms, such as the stakeholders newsletter.
Your business must operate within George Municipality to be considered for membership.
Your business will receive the following core benefits:
- DL brochure placement at Visitor Information Centres;
- Inclusion on the Visitor Information Centre Info Lists for consumers and trade;
- Website business listing;
- Digital brochure listing;
- Receive the Tourism stakeholder newsletter;
- Lead and booking referrals generated at the Visitor Information Centres, on social media, via the website, through the trade or other platforms, where relevant;
- Events calendar listing where appropriate;
- Social media post;
- Invitation to the official destination Tourism Conference for insights and networking opportunities;
- Access to Tourism staff for advice and insights.
- We will also assist you with Tourism road signage applications.
Your business may receive the following benefits subject to selection and costs:
- Educational participation;
- Trade show floor space;
- Inclusion in specific marketing campaigns.
When you sign up as a member you automatically agree to supply destination statistics to help benchmark destination performance:
- To ensure that George, Wilderness and Uniondale Tourism achieves the highest levels of professional and service, you must agree to the following Code of Conduct.
- Maintain high standards of courtesy and hospitality and ensure that facilities and services are appropriate.
- Describe fairly to all visitors and prospective visitors the amenities, facilities and services provided by an establishment whether by advertisement, brochure and word-of-mouth or by any other means.
- Allow each visitor reasonable opportunity to view the services prior to registration.
- Make clear to visitors exactly what is included in the prices quoted, including taxes and any surcharges. Details of charges, for additional services or facilities available should be made clear.
Give each visitor, on request, details of payments due and a receipt, if required.
- Adhere to and not exceed current prices and advise guests of any alteration in rates prior to registration.
- Deal promptly and courteously with all enquiries, reservations, correspondence and complaints from visitors.
- Ensure, within the bounds of legal liability, the safety of the guest and their possessions.
- Ensure that no guest is discriminated against in an unfair manner, notwithstanding the operator’s Right of Admission.
- Actively protect and enhance, where possible, the environment and experiences of tourists in the Western Cape.
- Implement lawful, healthy, safe and equitable employment conditions, enhance equal employment opportunities and support human resource development through training.
- Allow an LTO representative reasonable access to an establishment to confirm that the establishment is complying with the minimum requirements.
If you would like to join the Tourism stakeholders network and receive these amazing benefits for free, please contact us: Lindi Harley ● 044 801 9295 ● email@example.com