𝗠𝗼𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝘀, 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲: Our buses stop in the traffic lane from where they can quickly ease back into traffic after picking up passengers. 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗯𝘂𝘀𝗲𝘀, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗶𝗳 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗯𝘀𝗼𝗹𝘂𝘁𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝗮𝗳𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗼 𝘀𝗼.
- Drivers of other vehicles should always be alert and be aware that every bus stop is a possible stopping place for buses.
- Be on the look-out for pedestrians crossing the street in the vicinity of the bus.
- Please wait patiently behind the bus if traffic is busy
- Always keep a safe following distance and expect the bus to stop at the next bus stop.
- GO GEORGE bus drivers are required to give enough warning by using indicators or hazard lights when they plan to stop.