CLOSING DATE TO SUBMIT THE CONTRACTOR DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME (CDP)
Click here for APPLICATION FORMS
The Closing Date for CDP Application Forms for construction contractors cidb Grades 2 CE/GB to submit their completed signed CDP Applicatrion Forms is on Tuesday, 15 June 2021.
No late entries or applications receive after this date will be considered.
(Cidb Grade 1 CE/GB with more than two years in the Construction Industry may be considered):
- The required information will be used for Screening and Selection and will also be kept on a database for record purposes.
- If you have already submitted your completed and signed CDP Application Form with supporting documents to the CDP Office before 31 May 2021, you do not need to re-submit.
- The eligible construction contractors must submit a completed and signed CDP Application Form with the following supporting documents and return it to TPW.CDP@westerncape.gov.za no later than 15 June 20
- Certified copy of your Identity document;
- Certified copy of Educational Qualifications Certificate(s);
- Company Profile; also to indicate the scope of construction works you specialised in and the Number of years in the Construction Industry;
- Proof of active cidb registration with cidb registration number;