George Municipality has a new GENERAL EMAIL address for all general enquiries!
firstname.lastname@example.org is manned during working hours and your email will be received, acknowledged, and redirected to the correct Directorate for response and/or action.
Please ensure that you include your contact details as well as full details of your query and/or complaint.
• Switchboard: 044 801 9111
• Municipal Emergencies: 044 801 6300 (24/7)
• FIRE Emergencies Only: 044 801 6311 (24/7)
• Report Fraud: 0860 044 044
• GO GEORGE Call Centre: 0800 044 044
HOW DO I REPORT A FAULT?
1. Online Reporting via Municipal APP.
2. Phone in via 044 8019111 to the relevant department and request a reference number.
3. Email to email@example.com with all details and request a reference number. Provide a clear description of fault, address details and contact details of resident if possible.
4. Visit our Area offices – coordinators will log faults and generate a reference number on your behalf.
REPORT A FAULT ON THE APP
You can log complaints and get municipal news updates on the George Municipality Mobile Application. Follow this link, which will take you to the place where you can download the George Municipality Application (App) on your phone or computer (as long as it can connect to the internet).
WALK IN AREA OFFICES
Area offices are open to the public on weekdays 8am-3pm and by phone until 4.30pm.
Services available include reporting essential services faults such as water and electricity problems, all other municipal complaints, account enquiries, indigent
applications, housing waiting list enquiries, property valuation roll queries and general inquiries:
Blanco: 044 803 9275
Conville: 044 803 9261
Pacaltsdorp: 044 803 9286
Protea Park: 044 801 9111 extension 2796 (Tuesday, Thursday)
New Dawn Park: 044 801 9111 extension 2797
Rosedale: 044 803 9295
Rosemoor: 044 801 9379 (Monday, Wednesday, Friday)
Touwsranten/Wilderness/Kleinkrantz: 044 803 9280
Thembalethu: 044 801 9448
GO GEORGE Smart Card Kiosks 05:00 – 20:00, 7 days a week
George Transport Hub in Cradock Street; York Street, next to Civic Centre; Garden Route Mall ; Blanco triangle
GO GEORGE Info Kiosk at Transport Hub: Mon – Fri 08:00 – 17:00 and Sat 08:00 – 13:00
DEDICATED EMAIL ADDRESSES
Human Resources: HRAdmin@george.gov.za
Account Queries: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meter Readings: email@example.com.
Proof of Payment: firstname.lastname@example.org
Land use applications: email@example.com
Town Planning Complaints: firstname.lastname@example.org
Building Control Complaints: email@example.com
Motor Vehicle Registration: firstname.lastname@example.org
Supply Chain Management: email@example.com
Report Fraud: firstname.lastname@example.org
GO GEORGE: email@example.com
LINKS TO OUR SOCIAL MEDIA SITES
• Website: www.george.gov.za
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/george.municipality
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/george_mun
• YouTube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCQJRa8wJoapRYwh1YcPwMEQ
• Municipal App: https://george.comunity.me/d/george/