George Municipality in partnership with The South African National Biodiversity Institute
(SANBI) is pleased to announce a call for applications for incubation in the field of
- Must be a SA citizen.
- Young unemployed and *underemployed professionals between the ages of 18 and 35.
- Innovative, dynamic and creative
- A commitment to career development in the environmental/biodiversity sector.
- Must hold qualifications mentioned in table above
- People with disabilities are also encouraged to apply.
* Underemployed refers to youth employed in any sector than the one they studied for
as per the above listed fields.
Internship monthly stipend values (no other benefits apply as these are internship positions)
Email a detailed CV with the filled in George Municipality Application form with subject line:
SANBI Groen Sebenza George, to the below email address
Contact details – Nosidima Vumindaba: 044 802 2900
Closing date: 30 September 2022