BUSINESS TRAINING OPPORTUNITY FOR SMME TOURISM BUSINESSES IN GEORGE
The George Municipality: Tourism Section is offering a free non -accredited business training opportunity for 15 small tourism businesses in George. A two-day business training course will be offered on the 30 -31 March 2022 at the George Municipality, Conference Hall. The training is aimed at Small, Medium and Micro Enterprises (SMMEs), in the Tourism Industry and the targeted audience is tourism businesses based in the rural communities in George. The workshop will give business owners the skills to help grow their business and offer them the opportunity to expand their businesses and become competitive in their field. They will learn skills to boost their business potential through this business training workshop.
ENTREPRENEURS WHO MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS WORKSHOP
- South African citizen (Provide a copy of your ID).
- Resident of George (Proof of address).
- Registered Tourism Business (Provide proof of business registration).
- Business in any tourism sector will qualify (Accommodation, transport, catering, attractions etc).
- Existing Tourism SMME that has been in operation for 1-3 years (Provide a copy of your financial statements for the last operating year).
- Provide a 2-3 page profile on your business and a motivation on why you want to make use of this training opportunity.
TOPICS THAT WILL BE COVERED IN THE WORKSHOP
- Business readiness assessment
- Business Planning
- Marketing Planning
- Financial Planning
George Municipality: Conference Hall,
71 York Street – George
Thursday, 30 March 2022
Friday, 31 March 2022
Time: 08:00 – 13:00
Coffee and Tea Break: 12:00 -13:00
For enquiries and further information please contact Melanie Martins at the George Tourism Office on 044 801 9099 or e-mail her on email@example.com