NOTICE NO. COM052/2022 – PROPOSED INTEGRATED WASTE MANAGEMENT BYLAW
NOTICE NO. COM052/2022
PROPOSED INTEGRATED WASTE MANAGEMENT BYLAW
Notice is hereby given in terms of Section 12(3)(b) of the Municipal Systems Act, 32 of 2000, that the Municipality of George intends to implement the abovementioned By-law.
Full particulars of the proposed By-law are available for inspection at the following places:
- Municipal Offices: 82 Meade Street, Environmental Services; Municipal offices in Uniondale;
- Libraries: George Library; Blanco Library; Conville Library; Pacaltsdorp Library; Thembalethu Library; Uniondale / Haarlem Library;
- Municipality’s Website: https://www.george.gov.za/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/Integrated-Waste-Management-By-law-English-Draft.pdf
Written comments to the proposed By-law, if any, must be lodged:
- Via mail to reach the Director: Community Services, P.O. Box 19, George, 6530 before 21 October 2022; or
- Via e-mail with subject line “Comment to Proposed Integrated Waste Management By-Law, 2022” to email@example.com and copied to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any person who is unable to write, can submit their input, verbally to the Municipal offices, where they will be assisted by a staff member to put their comments in writing.
Enquiries can be directed to Mrs. Janine Fernold (044) 802 2900 / email@example.com