WARD 9: Rebuilding of Streets – Draw
WARD 9: Rebuilding of Streets
DRAW FOR (1)SUB CONTRACTOR FOR LAYING OF PAVING AND KERBS
You are cordially invited to a draw for (1) Sub-contractor at the
THEMBALETHU COMMUNITY HALL
Emerging Contractors residing in Ward 9.Wishing to partake in this project need to be registered with the following entities:
- CIPC: Companies and Intellectual Property Commission
- CSD: Central Supplier Data Base
- CIDB: Construction Industry Development Board (Registered as 1CEB or
The supporting documents proving valid registration with the above-mentioned entities need to be presented at the draw and will serve as an access pass to limit the attendance numbers in accordance with the latest Covid-19 Regulations
DATE: 24 AUGUST 2021
LOCATION: THEMBALETHU COMMUNITY HALL
Very Important Note:
- Only one (1) representative per SMME Construction Business will be allowed due to COVID -19 Regulations.
- Emerging Contractors who have done work on similar projects for George Municipality in the past two (2) years on similar projects, won’t be considered in the initial round, but will be allowed to partake should no successful contractors be found.